Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mango Pizza: Have a taste of mango goodness! by Mae Lyn Talagon





    Mango Pizza at Pitstop Restaurant   
  by: Mae Lyn Talagon 

Guimaras, its name has always been heard around the world for its sweetest mango. But let's discover something new about Guimaras! Something unusual. They have mango jam, dried mango, mango biscocho, etc. But wait! I have never heard of mango pizza before. I'm not familiar with mango pizza. They said you would never know what it tastes like until you try it. So I did. And they are right. It is delicious! In fact, it was fantastic.

So last January, when I went home in Guimaras, I stopped by at San Miguel Jordan to eat the mango pizza. It was totally worth it! I felt satisfied because it was an excellent value it only cost 189.00 pesos which is relatively inexpensive compared to other pizza parlors. my hunger was totally satisfied and i have some left over to share with my family and friends.

In this restaurant called "The Pitstop Restaurant". They also serve unique pizzas and pastas to the delight of visitors. Probably people haven’t tried or even heard of such as the diner’s bestseller, Mango Pizza. Instead of using tomato paste as base, the Pitstop use the island’s number one product and incorporated to their pizza, overflowing with layers of mango-goodness topped with bell pepper and sprinkled with nuts – and of course, don’t forget the cheese. The Mango Pizza is also best when paired with Mango Ketchup, (oh yes, there is a mango ketchup).

Sounds delicious right? It taste like heaven for every slices. For every bite, I feel satisfied and  at the same time happy. It's located at Chavez Building in San Miguel Jordan, Guimaras. I, for sure, will come there again soon with my friends because this exquisite luxury is beyond comparison. I endeavor to share this dinning experience with  fellow connoisseur in the immediate future.It's truly a pizza that you want to try over and over again.

Mango Pizza is not the only thing they have at Pitstop Restuarant. Now, do you think that you've heard of everything? Well, I think not. Pitstop even have Mango Spaghetti, Mango Shake, and Chicken with rice and spaghetti. If you wanna take it over the top, try Garden Fresh Pizza and many more. Fortunately, all this items are in extremely excellent value. So go there as soon as you can because you're gonna love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment